Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 56.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bug old grey castle

Toadie - - Bugs & Problems

Hello, golden castles independently back down to 0 as soon as they are "gray". The points given here are irrelevant, as they are adjusted over time. Greeting Toadie

• new player

Toadie - - Discussions Game

Hello, The protection are 2 weeks. greeting Toadie

• Account banish unlimited

Toadie - - Discussions Game

This topic has already been extensively discussed here. They will eventually become "gray". The time will not be announced. Greetings toadie

• Market implementation

Toadie - - Ideas and Suggestions

I'll fix that in the next team meeting. Sounds interesting and can be upgraded. But everything without guarantee. Greetings Toadie

• Market implementation

What do you think about being able to exchange 1000 emeralds for, for example, 40 gold for another type of gemstone? It's an interesting idea. Greetings Toadie

• account merge during migrations

That does not help us anything. We do not have access to the data as they have been deleted. The deadline for the migration was 3 months, so all data was deleted. And not from our side! It makes no sense to send us old user id that we no longer have access to. Greetings Toadie

No, we can not do anything about it. We can no longer produce data. You report a few years too late. Greetings Toadie

Yes,their are definitely lost. It is too late, iam sorry. Regard Toadie

Hello, I assume that you mean the migration of 4 years ago. Apparently you played there Ge1 and Ge2? I'm sorry, but we have no access to that. We can not access the data under Bigpoint. These are permanently deleted. Greetings Toadie

• Deleted zeros in accounts

Hello, I'm not a game administrator, nor a programmer. what I wrote is my personal opinion and assessment. We could certainly delete zeroes, but we would have to do that in the research of the buildings, the attack strength (reinforce) and all the balances in the attack and the defense. This would be an immanent effort and a complex intervention in the combat system, which would surely bring back one or the other bug. Jibahit or 08/15 may like to comment on it separately, but I do not see the be…

• spiel down ?

Quote from wanderlay: “hello my yard meter has disappeared and impossible to master on world 2 ” Hallo, wir wissen nicht was mit "yard meter" gemeint ist. Bitte erläutere uns das genauer. Schreib bitte auch deine user id und die bespielte Welt dazu. Gruss Toadie ------------------------------- Hello, We do not know what "yard meter" means. Please explain this to us in more detail. Please also write your user id and the recorded world. Greetings Toadie

• spiel down ?

Hallo, ja es gibt Wartungsarbeiten. Da Kampfstopp ist entseht aber kein Nachteil. Gruss Toadie

• suggestion much players

1. I read nowhere that this is only for the Maincastle. This would not be useful to you as it is already fully developed if your maincastle already has level 100. 2. I do not want to take this balance out of balance. It is possible for "little players" to re-connect when there are bigger troop losses "up" that can only be partially healed. As a player, you have to decide whether to make these losses and how much I can heal. But that's just my personal opinion greeting Toadie

• suggestion much players

to 1. castles nobody can conquer anymore? to 2. To weaken troop-strong players less? In my opinion, this interferes too much with the balance greeting Toadie

• White yellow castles

Hello, This problem is known (it has been explained in some other threats). We will address this issue as soon as we have completed our other tasks. I ask for patience. Greetings Toadie

• Hello, how do you imagine that? The players have invested money, and now we are to cancel troops and points? I agree with you, in the Middle Ages there were no such numbers, but this is not implemented 1: 1. This is a game, the epoch is thank God over Also, I see no reason to enlarge the map, the field is big enough. greeting Toadie

• Troops Grey castles

Hello, since the troops are not deleted in any grey castles, it will not happen to the former players who received the troop bonus. ... This is the status currently Greetings Toadie

• championship bitmeup TIP

Then read carefully! ... on what I have renounced everything Greetings Toadie

@Kral_Medvidek_K Deine Provokation hat nun ein Mass erreicht, in der man die Füsse still halten sollte! Es ist eine Sache etwas miss zu verstehn, und eine Erklärung nicht zu akzeptieren... aber zu fordern und zu drohen, und dies auch an allen Forenteilnehmern zu senden eine andere! Du hast mir bereits im Spiel mit einer Nachricht gedroht, die ich im guten Willen für beider Seiten überlesen habe! Du hast deine Meinung, und die entspricht nicht dem Regelwerk für unser Spiel! Dies haben alle ausser…

@pogoman1969 Hello, We can not give you a filling, since your "tip" was wrong and does not comply with our rules! Greetings Toadie