Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 723.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• disappearance universe

Dschibait - - Bugs & Problems

click on disabled universes

• disappearance universe

You can "hide" a universe on the universe selection (startpage) by clicking the "star"-icon (its a favorit system)

• Hello X-Pilots! What is XInvasion? XInvasion - lead the rebellion to victory against aliens. Build ships, upgrade their weapons and shields and expand them for battle. Find blueprints for ships and technologies and keep evolving! Build up an industry to generate the necessary resources for the fleet upgrades. Play your part in the battle - choose - Attack fleets (Small Fighter, Phoenix, ISB Destroyer) - Protection ships (ISB, battleship) - tactical fleet maneuvers (star cruisers, stealth bombers…

• is this a new game?

Dschibait - - Alpha Phase: Discussions

Yes we are working on this new - spaceinvasion featured game - for a while, and want to go in the next days into a early alpha state. would be nice if some of you spaceinvasion folks would look into it and may get deeper in the development consultant team. More infos soon.

• Board Section

Dschibait - - Announcements and Updates

Welcome to the XInvasion Board Section!

• castles in transfer

Dschibait - - Discussions Game

im right now busy with the new universe and some other problems - i will look into this next week.

• overall earned emblems: 6362 overall spent emblems: 4690 and you have still 1672 in your account i see no problems

• Game owners

Hello, beside the treats here... there is no really good way to take over the leader rights from another player. We decided to get this done by the GO team - so any GO can easly change the leader of an alliance in 3 clicks (and some key presses^^) so, create a ingame ticket (tell me your universe here, we have in gen3 just 1 GO, that i can may look into this by myself) regards Dschibait

• War emblems are not collected

Hello, anytime on reporting bugs please also let me know your UserID and the Universe. i will check that, we have a complex log behind this feature. basicly, you don't need to care about the limitation, you just get no more emblems when you reach this. regards Dschibait

• Login problem

Hello, he can contact the support here bitmeup.com/support we got some informations that the email was in the junk folder, also we had some cases. where player say that they don't get the email at all. Its not so transparent for us what happend after we send the email to someone if the provider / your server has a problem or maybe we are blacklisted. after registration there is a message that he has 7days to confirm the email. If he dosn't get any email after 2 or 3 days, he should contact us ea…

• Abfang Spacia-Saveflug?

Ja, seit ungefähr Juno Grüße Dschibait

• Game owners

just to say it, he dosn't contact me via conversation. seems not such urgent

• castles in transfer

they shouldn't be; can you send me a screenshot? I thought i would removed them all from the players list, when this 7days (placement time) is over. But maybe i miss something here. When you don't see them, we don't need to delete them

• leadership

Dschibait - - Retro Universe

Hello, please create a Ingame Ticket - the GO Team can gain you the leader rights, regards Dschibait

• convert to gold?

fixed, also what i forgot in my last post - most of the time on board i look into the bugs and problems sections - discussion section is a bit of a problem, i just look into that when i have time... next time, please in bugs section!

• castles in transfer

You shouldn't see the hidden castles anymore.

• piraten

we dont wrote it; the title of that thread is called "priate event overtime" not "priate event and idt event overtime" - and also in the post self we wrote "pirate event" and later "expend the event" (which points to pirate event). don't know what it finally solve when discussing here @Johzi Halloween is near and you can also hold your idt spins until there

• Hello, you didn't wrote which unvierse this happend. If it was Sirius, you should have a look to the "digging"-Defense System here: Details: New Universe SIRIUS regards Dschibait Quote: “ Defense Units: It is now possible to disable defense units (except small and large shield dome). When you disable your defense, it digs into the ground to be protected from attack. Digging in or out always takes 60 minutes, but can be accelerated with the new "Tunnel System" building, but can not be canceled af…

• piraten

Quote from jMyeee: “Dschibait sorry but the interdimensional is no more 3x like in the event, is that ok? ” we dont plan to expend the transmitter event as well - there where no problem with the IDT. It was a bit confusing because we dont write that down in that post - but we also don't wrote that the IDT will expend finally, you can safe your spins for the next time.

• piraten

Ok, Problem found. You play Sirius and SI2 - you have no more chests in sirius (just the 250 from yesterday from me) So you play Spaceinvasion 2 The SpaceInvasion 2 is different to SI Classic (SpaceInvasion 1) - also there is another board section. In Si2 where no problems with the gold event on friday so the event isn't extendet there. but, we didn't reset the gold coints, you will have them in the next event and you can use them there. regards Dschibait