Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 712.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• bug server

Dschibait - - Bugs & Problems

Hello, you are the only one who wrote that - no Team member, no other user wrote me that there are problems or laggs. Next time please write down your userid, that i can have a look to your account. regards Dschibait

• QUESTION for G.O.

Dschibait - - Discussions Game

Hi, i dont know what you mean with "C.G.U." - maybe you could explain your question a bit in detail or (if you want to tell us the situation ingame) you can start a conversation with me and nodelay regards Dschibait

• nice problem

ok, thanks for feedback

• nice problem

i think should be fixed; please let me know if it works

• Alliance attack

already saw that; there is no benefit from this - there is no ranking, and there is basicly nothing just the statistic. So, yes the correct behavoir should be to split the destroyed units like the %-parts of each attack member.

• Pirates

Dschibait - - Discussions Game

i didnt saw that thread hier; its so that we have our plannings - and in next time it will come up with halloween so i think you will have something to do in the next weeks; and than the cold winter starts with xmas

• we didn't reset chests / gold in the past 3 years You can use it in the next Gold-Event.

• Server on. But

i pushed the unverses these 6 hours

• Hello Space Pilots, Damorians and Masters of Mebula! Unfortunately, another problem occurred today in the internal network of our provider. This time one of our database servers got hit. We have now found a solution to work around the problem; however, you will certainly notice lags or delays in the page loading again. We apologize for the inconvenience. I want to assure you right here; After the last problem (which was only fixed after 5 days) we looked around for a new service provider for our…

• Hello Space Pilots, Damorians and Masters of Mebula! Unfortunately, another problem occurred today in the internal network of our provider. This time one of our database servers got hit. We have now found a solution to work around the problem; however, you will certainly notice lags or delays in the page loading again. We apologize for the inconvenience. We have just booked 1,000 meats for each of you - enjoy it! I want to assure you right here; After the last problem (which was only fixed after…

• Hello Space Pilots, Damorians and Masters of Mebula! Unfortunately, another problem occurred today in the internal network of our provider. This time one of our database servers got hit. We have now found a solution to work around the problem; however, you will certainly notice lags or delays in the page loading again. We apologize for the inconvenience. An attack protection was set and all assistants were increased by one day. I want to assure you right here; After the last problem (which was o…

• Hello Space Pilots, Damorians and Masters of Mebula! Unfortunately, another problem occurred today in the internal network of our provider. This time one of our database servers got hit. We have now found a solution to work around the problem; however, you will certainly notice lags or delays in the page loading again. We apologize for the inconvenience. An attack protection was set and all assistants were increased by one day. I want to assure you right here; After the last problem (which was o…

• the game is stuck

stopped all universes; attack protection will come as soon as possible. seems like these last 2 weeks are not the best ones for our provider

• Winners List RETRO - MiHa1965_1 RETRO - **Beto-888** RETRO - Barbatux RETRO - RAIDER RETRO - BIP-BIP Nexus - MajorPepper Nexus - Facharzt Nexus - płk. єgoisтα Nexus - buckler Nexus - revvie Sirius - Wojtek Sirius - LarS_-Sonny Sirius - TurioCentauryShakya Sirius - kizp18 Sirius - acojonator Gen3 - xSoNu Gen3 - NoAwais Gen3 - Benjamin_Blümchen Gen3 - Samfu Gen3 - Mandalo Congratulations!

• fixed, attack protection is placed

• WTF

lol. Problem is fixed, attackprotection is placed.

• Hello Space Pilots! Now it's really time to hunt something in the universe! We had planned an event for a long time, but postponed it due to the recent game server failures. But now it’s finally time to let it go! From Friday, September 3rd up to and including September 12th, you can keep an eye out for pirates in our universes: - fly up to 100 treasure hunt missions every day (SI2 can collect 150 boxes) - Take part in our Spacia raid (SI Classic only) - get 3 additional transmitter free spins e…

• Hello Space Pilots! Now it's really time to hunt something in the universe! We had planned an event for a long time, but postponed it due to the recent game server failures. But now it’s finally time to let it go! From Friday, September 3rd up to and including September 12th, you can keep an eye out for pirates in our universes: - fly up to 100 treasure hunt missions every day (SI2 can collect 150 boxes) - Take part in our Spacia raid (SI Classic only) - get 3 additional transmitter free spins e…