Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 69.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What about summer event?.

marfru - - Ideas and Suggestions

Ok, it is a great event, but what about discounts to buy gold ?

• What about summer event?.

some of us need to buy gold, what about the events of 2021?

• Good morning, I have been in for a couple of days sporadically for a few minutes due to family issues, and it has been impossible for me to follow the communications, and threads of conversation, especially having to translate those that are German, it is difficult for those of us who do not understand it, although I plan to start learning it. That said, I have been told because I have not found where to read it that our mate Urotsukidoji has been banned from the forum and the game, according to…

• correction auction bug

marfru - - Bugs & Problems

nothing to say

• correction auction bug

Quote from Dschibait: “Hi, i run this repair script this morning; we have to define if some users are banned from this feature for the upcoming tournaments; there are so big amount of thalers (i also think that your 5m are rly much, but not the highest value i saw) that we have to think about clearly bugusing. only to explain it: these are all auctions which has no bids - this results in that fact, that after finishing (without any bid) the thalers which are the start bid are booked to the aucti…

• correction auction bug

Hello, Today I saw, with a great surprise, a corrections auction bug in my two accounts 1 in w1 y 1 in w2, the sum is almost -5 million thalers. Obviustly I don,t agree with these corrections and I sent a message to the support, and I hope and explanation How and Why do I had that extra money. In any case , this post don,t go about money or quantities and neither about errors, this post go about communication, please before removing points, money or anything it would be appreciated a previous ex…

• Discussion: Your Guards

marfru - - Discussions Game

hello, congrats for this new "minigame", I have some questions , could be interesting reduce the time to buy something in the marketplace, and If I have 10 knights and only 20 items in the inventory how I can equiment all the Knights? Thanks in advance

• Forget the question I found the way to put the numbers directly, regards.

• Hello, I don,t now but in w1 I have a lot of problems to balance the percentage of the game, is there another easy system to put the percentahe directlly with numbers ?

• New Event

Hello Admins, I have some few coins of gold , and I am waiting the opportunity to buy it .I am looking forward to hearing something about the posibility of new summer event,( gold discounts, new sites to built, mages spells, baldurs, and other gifts) . Can you tell me if there's a new event?. thanks in advance. Marfru.

• Gold dissapered

Hello, The gold counter doesn,t work well, please fixed as soon as you can. Thanks in advance.

• what about new sites?

Of course adm. , sites for everybody but there will be?

• what about new sites?

Hello, Will be convenient for veterans players some event to earn, win, or buy some sites. We needed sites to grew , thanks in advance. Marfru.

• Hen house problems

Hello again, I have maded a new egg collection and I have realized that there are collections that divide into several colors . I apologize for not having noticed better , sorry. The hen house counter works well. All the best.

• Hen house problems

Hello, I don,t write down in which castles happens, thanks for your interest next time I will write , take a photo or something like that, all the best.

• Hen house problems

Hello, Could so kind to check the hen house counter, I don,t received the correct number of eggs, thanks in advance. Name: marfru Id user: 943 W1

• increase x3 trader capacity

Hello, You said , "Enough is never enough" and not more building sites , I am not agree but the game is yours and nothing more we can do the players, but what about the time, why you penalize 2 h in each shipping when we contrat the master trade?

I don,t know from where you get the numbers, but my numbers are the follows: Baldur level 72 all options contrated , capacity traders 170 mm materials , time to arrive to close castles 15 min, and 2 h more incresed when contrat the trade master. 24 h : 2,15 h= 11,16 times day * 170 mm= 1.897,2 mm materials per castle and day. Level 89 cost 11,5 mmm. Materials then you need aprox 10 dias to fill it.

Quote from Halberd: “Do more players have a problem with the capacity of the traders? And if so, please give some information: the amount of goods to be relocated, the average walkingtime of the traders, the number of castles where you have the problems and how long you think you will need more capacity. ” If you don,t want increase the capacity of traders, at least not increase in 2 h, plus the time of trading between castles. Thanks in advance.

Not for me, aNd I pay for all the opcions except trade master. But in any case , thanks for you answer.