Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 707.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello Damorians, Space Pilots and Masters of Mebula! On Tuesday, August 3rd, from 5 a.m. (CEST) to 7 a.m. (CEST), we will perform maintenance work on the BitMeUp network and all games. This time we have a major change. The games SpaceInvasion (Classic as well as SI2) and Damoria are written in a programming language called “PHP”. The version in which the Games was written many years ago is now out of date.We have therefore invested a lot of time in an upgrade. The 3 games will be upgraded to the…

• Hello Damorians, Space Pilots and Masters of Mebula! On Tuesday, August 3rd, from 5 a.m. (CEST) to 7 a.m. (CEST), we will perform maintenance work on the BitMeUp network and all games. This time we have a major change. The games SpaceInvasion (Classic as well as SI2) and Damoria are written in a programming language called “PHP”. The version in which the Games was written many years ago is now out of date.We have therefore invested a lot of time in an upgrade. The 3 games will be upgraded to the…

• I can't make the transfer

Dschibait - - Bugs & Problems

Hello, please try it again. regards Dschibait

• gray castles non-existent

Hi, yes also i have to go sometimes some days away from my PC ... the grey castles are 2 differents, they are these ones which someone not placed or these ones from the players who deleted the world1 account. We wait until the end of the transfer phase until we delete them. And also here, i don't know what you mean with "guard bonuses", the feature is enabled; so i dont know what exactly you expect here. regareds Dschibait

• Discussion: Your Guards

Dschibait - - Discussions Game

Quote from Chemilla: “Hello Do you know when the new bonuses will arrive in the guards ??? cordialy ” what you mean with "new" ?

• attack

write me (ticket or conversation) - your userid - planet from you want to start the attack - target players coordinates that i can try it by myself.

• new guards season

Dschibait - - Official Announcements

Hello Damorians! Your guards are waiting for bloody missions, to protect castles or to accompany caravans. The new season of “Your Guards” starts on Friday, July 16th. Here are a few things that have changed: - your knights receive fewer thalers from the missions - your knights get more experience from the missions - we have not yet adjusted the auction system; we would like to observe the start time, along with the thaler changes. There will now be more players participating this season. You ca…

• sweating pirates

Hello Space Pilots! the Pirates are sweating, the Pilots are sweating, what could be better than hunting for treasure?! From Friday, July 16 through Sunday, July 25, you can collect 200 treasure chests every day! Look for the coin planets in the universe and send off a “treasure hunt” flight. Then you can loot great bonuses, resources and gold from the treasure chest! You can exchange gold for upgrades, multi-productions and transmitter spins. The following event bonuses are also activated: - ea…

• sweating pirates

Hello Space Pilots! the Pirates are sweating, the Pilots are sweating, what could be better than hunting for treasure?! From Friday, July 16 through Sunday, July 25, you can collect 200 treasure chests every day! Look for the coin planets in the universe and send off a “treasure hunt” flight. Then you can loot great bonuses, resources and gold from the treasure chest! You can exchange gold for upgrades, multi-productions and transmitter spins. The following event bonuses are also activated: - ea…

• i want to know what exactly you try here .. i logged into your account; clicked on "Account Transfer" => plan for this transfer => and on the option selection i select option2 => and anything works. You dont have to change anything here; you are logged into your right damoria account; base world and target world are both selected to the correct account. I didnt understand what you try here.

• Problem with Transfer W2 to W1

You have to linked damoria accounts to your bitmeup account. On Step2 (where you have to select the start and target world) you have to choose the account where you have the venturia world played. notice, that the account will be transferred to world1 on the account you are logged in - so that means, you could transfer venturia from account A to account B, so you if you want option2 you need to look that AccountB (your world1 account) is the target account

• the box and the 2 buttons appear when you select one of the options top right

• Test world

the test world was until yesterday so its about 18hours later. Im pretty sure you will get it this week.

• seems like you didn't see the right options ... you have to select an option (option1 => full transfer, option2 => part of account transfer) see the Screenshot here 1186-step-1-png

• there is no error message "no way to start transfer" ... please copy/paste the EXACT error message you get. OR Explain what exactly happend

• lost bonuses and premium

fixed

• Hello Damorians, Since some players clicked the guide to transfer an account “quickly, quickly”, we had the case in the last few hours that they forgot to select castles. We have now integrated a new check into the wizard as to whether you are really sure that you do not want to take all the castles. You can also postpone your “untransferred castles” up to and including tomorrow (Monday, July 5th, 2021, 23:59:59 CEST). (just re-login) Of course, it also applies here that a maximum of 10 castles …

• GeNeSIS Space transfer

Dschibait - - Discussions Game

Hello, i didnt understand your question; where is this statement coming from? What exactly is your querstion? In that statement it means da 100Billion is the maximum not 500 like you ask. What is a "Space Ranking"? There is just one Spice Transfer in the past months, there you can just transfer just 10billion. Your Statement seems to come from an old Dark Gate universe. so, ask question in full sentense and stop your (seems like) sarcasm. regards Dschibait