Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ?

Caligula - - Speakers Corner

Szabika, you want more alliances on Damoria? Then start a new alliance! A new alliance - without connections to old alliances - without obligations! Why not? Then there are 3!

• Damoria

Caligula - - Speakers Corner

Hallo Anfisza, entschuldige mich bitte, wenn ich auf Deutsch schreibe. Aber es ist einfacher für mich auf Deutsch meine Gedanken zu formulieren. Bitte benutze den Übersetzer. 1. Das Spiel endet nicht. Wer hat dir das gesagt? Nur, weil ein paar Spieler gesperrt wurden, die alle anderen fair spielende Spieler betrogen haben, heißt es nicht, dass das Spiel endet. Nichts endet. Vielleicht wird das bei dir in der Allianz gesagt, dass das Spiel endet. Bei uns sagt das keiner. Im Gegenteil. Die Sperre …

• Quote from Ybeswar: “ ” Juflo hat zu keinem Zeitpunkt gesagt, dass Mehrfachkonten (=Multiaccounts) oder illegales Spielen gut ist. Das hast du dir ausgedacht. Juflo war schon immer gegen illegales Spiel und das kann man auch aus ihren zahlreichen Beiträgen hier im Forum entnehmen. Vielen Dank, dass du das Verhalten deiner Allianz in Bezug auf die Polnischen Allianzen hier mehrfach in Verbindung mit dem hier diskutierten Thema zur Sprache gebracht hast. Das erlaubt mir, dazu Stellung zu nehmen, o…

• Quote from EntsafteR: “ ” Du hast den Dreh raus! Bis Dato war das die beste Strategie! Aber darauf muss man ja auch erst einmal kommen! Taktische Meister- und Denkweise! Dass man in einem Kriegsspiel "FarmeAdelLeichenAufRama" spielen und so auf die ersten Ränge kommen könnte - daran denkt auch nicht gerade jeder Anfänger Also Respekt an alle, die es früh genug begriffen und damit nach ganz oben geschafft haben. Hmmm, wie was das noch einmal mit ""Edison, Einstein, Bill Gates, Elon Musk"? PS: Ent…

• Quote from Ybeswar: “Sorry but you seem to think the big players have had everything for nothing. Something like the rich of the earth have got everything for nothing and do not want to share. ... It's not how the world works or ever will work. Take a look at Edison, Einstein, Bill Gates, Elon Musk (I'm just mentioning a few) where would humanity be without these visionary thinkers. Their vision, perseverance, discipline, workmanship and endless time investment have made them great. It is not th…

• Garbageman, excellent! A very good idea!

• Do not run to heal troops

Caligula - - Bugs & Problems

It is logical. If the castle is conquered, foreign support troops will not get food and die. It is logical and completely ok.This rule was already introduced in 2016! 3 years ago! So many wars were waged. And it was okay. It bothers you now because you're at war. Now it has to be changed? Why? Are you special?

• Capitulation update

Caligula - - Discussions Game

Quote from Kral_Medvidek_K: “How is the loss of troops calculated? What can I cure is lost from the loss or not? Thanks ” Why do you ask? What is your motive? Why do you want to know that? I hope you do not want to cheat.

• Senator

Quote from Kral_Medvidek_K: “Or do I have to lower the castle to 1300 and then take it? ” correctly

• Update end BUG

@ Kral_Medvidek_K You are annoying! You had a problem on 27.05 (yesterday). You have created a support ticket, right? What is your problem? Why are you so aggressive? Do not you have patience? Be patient! You are not alone here!

• Change rules

@ Kral_Medvidek_K 'Kral_Medvidek_K', please stop crying! You play in the biggest alliance. Your behavior is not appropriate! You wanted war, so be a man and fight! The change in demolition time was announced by Dschibait: Quote from Dschibait: “ resources on demolition of castles and buildings Also this point will be a big change for all of Damorians. We have adapted the resources received after a demolition of a building or a castle. At the same time we also allow the demolition of golden castl…

• Easter eggs l

Quote from Kral_Medvidek_K: “Hi, the thread always closes so we can't react. I'm just going to complement the purchase of troops or everyone who doesn't know simple mathematics. I bought 1,200x witch turns. Calculated price and troops. Simple multiplication and result? 100,000,000,000 soldiers cost 200,000 gold = 40x purchase = 5,000 EURO - I'm sure for some players this is not a problem! 500 EURO for buying 10,000,000,000 troops = no problem for many players. Update - YES. Buying troops - NO !!…

• Update yes or no

Quote from Juflo: “Quote from Caligula: “Quote from Kral_Medvidek_K: “JUFLO, I disagree. The military ladder has a bad calculation. It can take 50 new castles in the carriage business and can attack the small players who have 1000 times fewer troops. Mag - one who has money can buy 100,000,000,000 troops. I counted it! If you have a 25x FULL castle, you will be producing troops for 8 years. Is it fair-play when you can buy it in 50 days ??? Now, no matter how long you play. Now everything is dec…

• Update yes or no

Quote from Kral_Medvidek_K: “JUFLO, I disagree. The military ladder has a bad calculation. It can take 50 new castles in the carriage business and can attack the small players who have 1000 times fewer troops. Mag - one who has money can buy 100,000,000,000 troops. I counted it! If you have a 25x FULL castle, you will be producing troops for 8 years. Is it fair-play when you can buy it in 50 days ??? Now, no matter how long you play. Now everything is decided by money and multi-accounts. Other u…

• Update yes or no

Quote from pairsn: “for example the military ranking: show me your solution to save small players (around 3mrd points) from beeing attacked by player with 100x more troops/points. ” 100x more troops? This is not possible. Otherwise, you can send support troops.

• find bandit camps

On the map 511/309

• Quote from seytan: “but I know one thing. it's annoying to try to attack 1 castle and be blocked by the system because you use the same IP . I tried last night to attack an ice castle and it happened the same thing. it's annoying ” It´s solved. "Further changes: fixed an issue where "gray" Golden castles could not be captured"

• Quote from Jendrzej1: “" * 100 * 50.000 * 10.000.000.000 * 12.500.000.000 * 15.000.000.000 * 20.000.000.000 * 10.000 " with page calc. I see good ? when player have 100 castles Emeralds Cert cost 10.000 emeralds ? ” Yes. That's right.