Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 595.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• A NEW GAME.

Dschibait - - Discussions Game

Quote from marfru: “Quote from Dschibait: “YES!!!!! And you are one of the best examples! Click on your name and see your last posts; you start with ” I don,t write this. click my name please. I put a "like".Quote from Dschibait: “NO FACTS - NO SOLUTIONS - NOTHING... and yes this is in nerly any post of you. You bring nothing to the "good things" or "not so bad points" ... You only jump into this discussion and bring nothing to find a goal... So pls - dont blame me! You didn't understand in this…

• Christmas Gifts

You can do it whenever you want. There is no expiration.

• A NEW GAME.

@Urotsukidoji read my post from today, we are already thinking about solutions; i also bring your idea of general fields into that discussion in our team - but not 100! We want to keep this as an option; if you are not need them, you dont ned to go for them. If you want to trade anything, you need to go for them ... thats it I will talk with the team, so maybe we will increase fields for all castles, and also for these on the map. @santi Again no solutions, only no facts. There are many reasons …

• Can't launch an attack

Dschibait - - Bugs & Problems

Yes you can't launch attacks to active players 7days after moving a planet to a new position. We wrote this on many points (where we introduce to this feature) but not ingame. I will add this also ingame on the right place. And finally, yes you can move your fleet to another planet, there you can launch attacks. regards Dschibait

• A NEW GAME.

Quote: “Do you really think that !!!!!! . A lot of players explain positive opinions, who received "likes" . It should be convenient , you read again the post and make a list.” YES!!!!! And you are one of the best examples! Click on your name and see your last posts; you start with Quote: “If you want to counteract the farming of multies, replacing attacks for trade is not effective. The multies will simply use the trade. By increasing trade by only 10 you limits the multies but players will not…

• A NEW GAME.

Yeah the problem with forum is that anyone could come up with several accounts. For SpaceInvasion we have polls where only players with a million points can vote; so i saw that a poll system is also implemented in damoria, but the team and i didn't gave it a try. So yes, this could be an option to see what the users think about this (in general) - but anyway, this didn't change the goal of this discussion at all.

• Can't launch an attack

wtf, why i wrote here in gamern... seems like i need some vacation There are several points which could cause this: - you are lower than 10.000 points - you moved your planet (from this planet you can only launch attacks against yellows) You didn't write in which universe this happend, so i can't look into your account. regards Dschibait

• A NEW GAME.

the discussion point is that what many players miss here. You write you also agreed with some points of this update; did you write this? We got many feedback (in most posts only bad feedback) about several points. How we should konw which points are good and which points are bad, if you only provide the bad points? I got some answeres an the german thread that "anything i didn't write about is good" but this is not a standard or excapteble way to validate if this works or not. And on the end, a …

• A NEW GAME.

We know about this situation and we know that this is not easy - atm we push these players who has markets builded up (yes there are here ingame!) - in one of our next steps we plan several things. - we want to increase the carring capazity again - we want to decrease the range and increase the value (for example 10-60%) of the lost of resources in battles - maybe there will be a different between, farming and a real battle. So starting with an amount of lost buildings or troops we want to minim…

• A NEW GAME.

it seems like you miss that we read and understand your expressions or opinions. But, we have a feature called merchants which are not used in the game. Why u didn't want to understand that we would like to have this feature like it was planed and not a workaround which you use for several years?

• A NEW GAME.

they are not unable - you can still send resources with maybe a lost of 90% (max) ... so keep it that way or change your game style to the planned one (with merchants). It should be illegal to ignore that fact that merchants are not needed before our update.

• Christmas Gifts

(maybe someone know this situation from a con, so its not a joke, i only use the same syntax ;)) you didn't have raid colos?

• Need urgent help from GO

Hi, its enough to write us a support ticket (like he do) on bitmeup.com/support regards Dschibait

• payment method changes?

you didn't know the language you choose for this screenshot? Seems like the language dosn't work right; if it works now its ok, but i would like to report this to your payment provider. regards Dschibait

On your screenshot is english and not italy ... which language did you choose in game?

i added paysafecard to the top method; but there should be a link below the methodes to see all methodes (you also could search for paysafecard) here is my list (italy) board.bitmeup.com/index.php/At…09727611b71b8361b2c277423

• Can't launch an attack

Wir haben es abgeändert, das nach einem Planetmove inaktive angegriffen werden können.

in which country?

• There is no 24h limit anymore - you need to get 1% of your total points. If you got these, than you get 24h a speed-multiplier. (for resource production, building, fleet and research (up to 100days base research time))

• event

Yes the planet will impelemtend forever; on end, you have a counter where you see how many gifts you collect during the event, yes.