Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 67.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I think the problem is that you try to take both the accounts of W1 and W2 into the testworld. You have to choose one of the worlds to perform the test with.

• There is some time between my message and the time that 08/15 books the storrage fillings.

• bug eu2

Halberd - - Bugs & Problems

Sinu2710, Please world and id number and if possible the day and time of the battle report.

• Farming support

Halberd - - Ideas and Suggestions

Hi Szabika, I didn't mean to accuse you of anything. I just wanted to point out what was going on at the time when this change was made. greetings Halberd

• Farming support

Halberd - - Ideas and Suggestions

Reducing the number of recruitment castles is not there to make players grow faster. It's there to ensure that every player can eventually reach the top. Until now, the top was not reachable; as some players had more castles than any other player could ever get. These players already had the castles before conquest certificates and construction car costs were adjusted to ensure a maximum of castles. The loot from farming has been reduced to make farming less attractive and to Encourage trade by …

• In this section of the forum you can discuss playing styles.

• tournement

Halberd - - Discussions Game

Hi Katzano, You can try out the fights of the guards here: damoria.bitmeup.com/guard.php Just play with the level of the guard, the equipment, weapons and training and see what effect they have on the battles. You have 2 teams with up to 3 knights each compete against each other. All you have to do is enter the combat identity of a knight from the game in the corresponding line. You can find the combat identity on the knight overview page (top right, above the stats) All knights can currently co…

• Hi Katzano, Can you please run your question through google translate from now on? Thank you. If you have the Construction office / Chantier lower than level 25 you can no longer demolish parts of a building, then your demolition column disappears. Salut Katzano, Pouvez-vous s'il vous plaît exécuter votre question via google translate à partir de maintenant? Merci. Si vous avez le Bureau de construction / Chantier inférieur au niveau 25, vous ne pouvez plus démolir des parties d'un bâtiment, pui…

• crusade

Hello Chemilla, Your proposals and involvement in the game are appreciated. However, we cannot implement every suggestion. Sometimes calculating the consequences of a change takes so much work, that it is at the expense of other things. So if a proposal is not implemented, it does not mean that the team does not like it or that it is not possible. Choices have to be made. The number of man hours that can be spent on the game (each game) is limited. At the moment, the merging of the worlds and th…

• Crusade timing

It is like like Hochstedter wrote:The attacks reset at 8 p.m. and on sunday the crusade stops at midnight. At least for now; the team can change this for the next crusade. Quote from Hochstedter: “It seems to be 50 attacks from Friday 8 pm CET to Sat 8pm CET =24hours, then 50 attacks saturday 8 pm CET to Sunday 8pm CET =24hours, then 50 attacks Sunday 8pm CET for only 4 hours until midnight Sunday 0.00 ”

• Advent calendar

I do not understand your question, can you phrase it differently please?

• gold upgrade

Hello Loic, The difference is only on the apperence on the map when you changed the castle into a golden or an halloween. The gold castles are "golden",the halloween castles are "black", ice castles are blue/white.

• castle destruction

Halberd - - Help Section - The Beginning

Hello .SHADOW., I'm sorry, i missed your question. The demolition will take 1 day and 19 hours.

• castle destruction

Quote from Halberd: “yes, a grey castle is also contested after conquest and will take some time before you can demolish. Normal castles can be demolished 2 days after takeover. For Golden Castles is a 7 day period after takeover. ” This is not right. Although a conquered gray castle is contested for 14 days, you can destroy it immediately if you are the first new owner. The other characteristics such as that players can attack the castle Independent of military rank and a changed value of the w…

• Discussion: Your Guards

Translation: Good morning all I see that as soon as more attacks are launched reputation decreases, it can be a good thing to keep players active !! when do your guards end ??? how long will we have the bonuses ??? the bonuses will be awarded to the guardian castles where we can choose the castles ??? cordially loic Hello Loic, Please, post yourself a translation of your text next time. Every night the reputation decreases by 10% (or increases by negative reputation) If you carry out a mission w…

• Gray Castles

The building sites of a castle will go back to the original number of coordinates after graying out. As a result, the castle may lose points. Only with baldur castles the construction sites are not adapted to the construction sites of the coordinates; however, these castles lose more buildings / points.

• yes, a grey castle is also contested after conquest and will take some time before you can demolish. Normal castles can be demolished 2 days after takeover. For Golden Castles is a 7 day period after takeover.

• Hello .SHADOW., I'm not sure I understand the problem: You've conquered a gray castle and ordered it to be demolished. Has the castle disappeared or is it still there? If the castle has disappeared but you did not have the goods yet, you have to take into account that the goods still need to be transported. You can see the time of arrival at the bottom of the destroy page. If this is not the problem, please give your ingamename, player ID, world, and name of the castle to be demolished and / or …

• missing senators

I'm not the one handling the tickets, but it is possible that your senators were killed in battle. You may have sent all the troops out of your castle, so that a friend of yours could take some resources? If you forget to secure your senators, they may have been killed in that battle. When creating a ticket it is important that you name the game (Damoria), the world (w1 or w2), player ID and name and coordinates of the affected castle.

• Discussion: Your Guards

Only English and German is available. Having the game translated into multiple languages is not possible yet, due to time and costs. However, French players are free to post The English or German tekst with a Frensh translations in the forum to help other players.