Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 700.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ?

Dschibait - - Speakers Corner

in speakers corner are damoria wide talks - this talk here is one of the following 1 a problem => problem section 2 a idea/suggestion => idea or suggestion section 3 a discussion => discussion section 4 a political discussion with only world1 alliances => world 1 sub categories here in speakers corner, its a general damoria wide post, where, yes i have also the right to talk about and, when this is mean political or onto another section, than i can also close it.

• More Alliances.

Dschibait - - Ideas and Suggestions

first, thanks for creating a idea/suggestion thread - thats a positive and targeting progress, like that 2nd, the thing is, you talk from alliances, is it so important to read 5 other alliances, than that must be clear, these alliances are still wings or non aggression / partners... Means you have (i think) still 2 fractions, when each fraction has many more alliances (with your idea) I think this changes almost nothing. This capitulation link to alliances, sounds nice, but i want to say that he…

• ?

Quote from Szabika: “Hi Dschibait! Please do not say this!!! NATO has not destroyed the Polish alliance!!! You banned multiple players because they played illegally. two Polish players went into capitulation mode, and a few switched to another alliance. if I remember correctly. I don't understand why you don't like NATO. (question, suggestion, idea.) everything is bad that comes from us. and they all take an attack. I do not understand! I asked a question last night. In order to support the game…

• ?

Quote from Szabika: “Hi Juflo! I don't see a complaint here! I would just be wondering if two big alliances are capable of this working ability to stay in a strategy game. Do you think a strategy game has a future with two alliances? ( i hope yes.) Thank you Regards ” you ask ME / the team how we should handle it. And thats exactly what we have in the past weeks discussed here, that admins are not involed into your game. Its sour decisions, its your game... I hope, and i implement features that …

• Quote from ~Le.légendaire~: “j'ai toujours un problème avec le transfère de mon compte sur le monde teste. Maintenant sur le monde teste j'ai un seul château qui est à zéro point et mes troupes ont disparu . voici mon ID sur the war hill ID : 50 . Pouvez vous regarder mon problème pour trouver la solution. MERCI . +++++++++++++++++++++++++ I still have a problem with the transfer from my account to the test world. Now on the world tests I have a single castle which is at zero points and my troop…

• ?

Just to say that... we "admins" are not for forcing alliance splits or handling your politics we have to decide changes of how the game should go on, not how you play the game in this kind of question. Whats your solution to handle this? Should i reduce the maximum amount of members for alliance (maybe 20) ?

• Quote from ~Le.légendaire~: “je viens de faire le transfert de mon compte et il n’apparait pas dans le nouveau monde . mon id : 511 Voici deux liens de ce que j’ai eu: casimages.com/i/210620071707136283.png.html casimages.com/i/210620083326242311.png.html Merci. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ I just transferred my account and it does not appear in the new world. my id : 511 Here are two links from what I got : casimages.com/i/210620071707136283.png.html casimages.com/i/210620083326242311.png.ht…

• Du kannst das aber nicht starten. Andersrum könnte es aber noch funktionieren, dass du Rohstoffe von einem "abzureißenden Schloss" dahin schicken willst.

• Research development

Dschibait - - Ideas and Suggestions

maybe for reasearches < XX days. The super computer is for players who want to choose the "researcher" way and spent a big amount of time and progress into this. your idea (with no requirements, just build a building) doubles or more the research progress. We got many ideas about "let me do 2 or more researches at the same time" but this breaks down the whole balancing in spaceinvasion.

• 100x acceleration

Dschibait - - Discussions Game

But having no porgression in the game makes no sense; sure for get some resources before hitting a new range, thats ok, but for me this seems not a good long term play. or did you think that these accounts are multi accounts?

• Quote from Chemilla: “is it necessary to place all of these castles ??? the testing world will end soon cordially ” no you don't need to place anything, its just at try - for me important is the first transfer process Quote from Hochstedter: “I could test some stuff. I cannot test instant demolishion of one castle because it is not for free. It would reduce my real gold. I cannot test instant upgrades in buildings or laboratory. My suggestion is you book w3 related war hill test gold(200) to eve…

• Quote from Juflo: “I created a new account on war hill and could transfer 12 normal castles and 2 golden from w2. Should i not be able to take only 10 normal? Damorian_94696 | UserID: 28 The war hill The new maincastle of the warhill account did not have troops. By the transfer it was said i would have 30% ( 3.000 spear ect) edit: Sorry the castle does not have buildings, so can not keep the troops ” you are mixing up that. You get 10 castles and 30% troops of the TARGET account; so when you go …

• The test was to copy one of your two accounts to the test world. no one wrote that you get anything from w1 or 2 You could create (first) an account on War Hill and play that account, afterwards you could transfer your account and take over 10 castles and 30% troops. But, thats already tested - we want to test the general functions, not, if i can calculate 30% or not.

• On step 2 you can simply choose your other damoria account (or same like you logged in) and the base world. So Venturia and not "The Crusades" I didnt get it sorry - did you didn't see the option, or what was exactly the problem?

• I developed about 30 error messages in german and english ... "i was unable to transfer my W2 account" wasnt one of these. What you get as error message?

• correct, but there also disadvantages having anything in one area. You could also go for that strategy since many years; yes the continent part is a new "idea", you already told in that other thread that we should work with ranges, but finally, we should think about changes and solutions and not about "this player has more advantage than me" - thats like the recruit limitation, yes there are players which has it easier to adapt, but the whole foture is "fair" and a "improvement" for damoria. hop…

• Hi, im not sure if i understand your "bad feelings" or if i don't - just some clearification: - W2 players can just place there castles on ONE continent, not over the whole world - also W1 players can place these 10+baldurs just on the same continent like the main castle - W2 players can just place castles in a time window of 7days after transfer; but also are in capitulation for 2 months. Means you will see any castle before they can leave the capitulation. There is no option to "place" castles…

• Poll: protection from conquer

Dschibait - - Discussions Game

Quote from Kral_Medvidek_K: “Hello, that is a good idea. Put players from W2 into surrender = 2x faster production of soldiers. So very strong players from W2 move in with me, make extra soldiers in the surrender and then attack me = end of the game. Really good idea. Then it doesn't matter if my account is deleted during the merger or the enemy. Merger and set your weapon to 12 months, or immediately after the merger many players end the game. ” false thread, but to intterrupt you, we know that…

• rules of the game

Dschibait - - Help and FAQ

For game, forum, or other Damoria-related planning of updates, features or other changes, only statements in the “Announcements” area are taken into the game. Should a question from you result in a change or expansion of the official statement from the announcement area, insist that this should be changed in the official post. Articles from the FAQ area are not considered official posts.

• Hello Damorians, The last announcement prompted some players to quit the game. I can't understand why our terms and conditions are not accepted here, but we should all try to think fairly. (The likes on the posts show me that I also get confirmed from you) That the scrapping of troops that were produced in 2 accounts at the same time is not accepted by us (all of Damoria) should be clear to everyone. To argue with “I produced it” or “I spent money there” in order to break a rule afterwards is no…